Monday, December 1, 2014

100% Feng Shui House ?

Clients and friends often asked me "Is there any possible way to build a house that is 100% perfect in Feng Shui for me?"

The limitation of Feng Shui is not in its principles and system, the limitation is on the person's Bazi who is going to live in that particular house.
When I am auditing a house, I have been trained to think of myself with my client's Bazi, where would I place my bed, the kitchen, the best water exits and how to harness the Qi to best increase the type of Bazi that my client have. With this 2nd and 3rd person perspective, I will then select the BEST possible location for all the arrangement in the house.

And from experience, some of the clients will ask whether they can for example, place this bed on another corner, at another room. Even after much insistence on my part for it to be on the suggested location, they still ask me to think of some other ways to remedy where they plan to sleep, work etc.
They would have the idea that if the alternative location is possible, then maybe there are more alternatives that I have not think of - trying to ask for more possible location. When I inspect, audit and suggest, it is always only the BEST. Any further alternatives are just discounted options.
When a person have been given the best, but choose to locate their arrangements according to alternatives, how can a person achieve 100% Feng Shui?
Let's say we have a ready build up house with no major FS mistakes.
Bazi of the person staying the house would discount further - even if they decide to follow all advice to the dot would be 85%
If they decide to go with alternative another discount would be 70% or less effectiveness.
If they decide to only follow partial advice the whole setup would take another discount amounting to 60% or less effectiveness.
The limitation is not in the FS system but on the person's Bazi staying in a house.