Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Trusting the Wrong Consultant 2

Received a good news today. It so happens to be the lady that I've blogged about yesterday.

In my analysis, I adviced them that the window of opportunity to sell the business is Aug/Sept period or else they will have a real hard time to recover anything from their venture. And true enough they are able to sell it off. Rejoice ! rejoice !

Original article here:
http://gkhamconsulting.blogspot.com/2013/09/trusting-wrong-consultant.html

----------------
Dear Master Ham,

First, thank you very much. We have managed to sell off our business n keeping our fingers cross that the payment will go thru. I just don't know how to thank you.

I had lost hope of ever selling d business as I had been advertising since May n there was no takers n even serious enquires. I was thinking just to pack up n rent out d place, again there wasn't any serious enquires. My workers left one after another (no matter how much I paid them) I was really at a loss as of what to do and I was hoping that what u predicted would come thru. I worked day n night, with 3 new workers running a 100pax restaurant and if there is not much customers, i could barely cope. When there is a crowd, i worked like a mad dog n went back home numb. To be very frank, I really could not see the light at d end of d tunnel n what kept me going was the hope that your words would one day come thru. Every night, I asked myself what am I going to do n tonight I finally can sleep soundly knowing I have finally found a way out to get my life back.

As we had plugged most of d leakages n its my hope that we could pull thru 2014 without much incident. And indeed when it is true that all is not lost now that I have found you.

Master, thank you. Beyond that I really do not know what else to say, again, THANK YOU.

I hope to see u in 2015.

Yours sincerely,


No comments:

Post a Comment