Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Feng Shui Master don't get cancer or get sick easily and live a very long life.......................NOT.

How to reach the next level of your life without struggling with your own destiny? 

Know when to take the right action to maximize your result EASILY.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Common mis-conception that some people might have, just because I am good at telling a person when they will likely fall sick and with what problem regarding health, some might have the mistaken idea that as long I can name it or tell it then they can avoid it totally by just knowing about it from my mouth.



Another misconception that I have recently got to know is that, some might think as long as Feng Shui was done on a house, the person in the household would not have cancer health problem. This point need some time to explain and for your to read.

Regarding dangerous sickness and terminal desease, there are 2 factors from a Chinese Metaphysic perspective.

1. Terminal desease already clearly indicated on your destiny chart. This means that when you live up to a certain age, without a strict overview on your diet and lifestyle, the person will be diagnose of cancer or some other illness that are caused by the imbalance of element within their destiny chart.

2. Sickness and desease are not clearly evident on their destiny chart BUT the enviroment setup is wrong and contributes to the imbalance of element in the individual's surrounding. This will then cause sickness to the person who has been exposed to the imbalance in the long term.

Cancer Cells

I have had cases of person diagnosed with cancer, their chart is not evident of the sickness and after audit and rectification, the sickness is under controlled. But does that mean, they could just throw their new anti-cancer diet out of the window? NO, because once your body have develop the ability to mutate its cell, then the person need to have strict control of their diet for rest of their life.

If your house was audited by me, I will do everything to make sure that the environment and feng shui setup does not go wrong in a way that would create the imbalance in the person's body for them to end up with dangerous sickness or terminal desease.

However, if your destiny chart already clearly indicates that cancer or some other sickness such as heart failure in this life journey, the house feng shui setup the best it can do is to minimize the impact. The other part of the prevention comes from your of strict upkeep of life style and diet to lower the possibility even more.

Those client and friends that know me personally are aware that I do not drink or smoke and don't indulge in food that will cause health problems. Why? I know when and what will eventually kill me, how fast it will happen if I do not keep a healthy lifestyle. This means that I did everything I possibly could on my environment and at the same time, I am not bragging about I can eat anything I like, abuse my body to max and yet nothing will happen just because I know Feng Shui and read destiny well.

For all clients that have asked me to audit their house Feng Shui, I would recommend them to request for me to analyse their destiny every year if not every 2 years. House Setup is correct, but the person's destiny changes every year, and every 5 years a medium change. If sickness or terminal desease is on the horizon, we can detect the possibility early on the destiny analysis and then go for medical test and advice.


Did you know that a piano for example, even if you don't play it, every 6 months to a year, you would need to ask a professional to tune it ? As it will be out of tune due to weather, humidity etc. Imagine, what about a person's destiny? We make conscious and unconscious decisions that affects our health and all other aspects of our life everyday.

Some would then ask me, "wouldn't it be better for you to tell me when I will have dangerous sickness or cancer early, so I can take preventive measures" Imagine on one of your happiest moment in your life of moving into a new house and this Feng Shui Master comes around and tell you in 10 years time you would be diagnose with a certain life changing illness.

Even if you have a very remote possibility of a particular sickness appearing on your destiny, just by worrying and constantly remind yourself about the future sickness would be a sure GUARANTEE that you will get it due to self fulfilling principle. My master taught me in Destiny Analysis always must have 口德 Kou De or aware of what comes out of my mouth , speak things that can generate good merits instead of speak things that will cause demerit of karma.

Now you know, Feng Shui Master also have possibility of developing cancer, get sick and have a short life.
______________________________________________________________________________
How to reach the next level of your life without struggling with your own destiny? 


Know when to take the right action to maximize your result EASILY.